Septic System Installation
John’s Septic Service provides complete septic system installation in Harford County, Cecil County and Baltimore County. Whether we’re replacing a failing septic system or upgrading your septic system, you can count on us for honest, reliable design, installation and service of your new septic system.Septic systems consist mainly of the septic tank, or holding tank, and the drain fields, which allow the liquid wastewater (effluent) that drains from the septic tank to flow into a series of perforated pipes buried in a leach field or other special unit that’s designed to slowly release the effluent into the soil.
Septic Tank Installation
You may need new septic tank installation if your septic tank is cracked, or can no longer handle the needs of your family and appliances. You may need more than just the tank if you’re experiencing these problems:
- Wastewater or sewage backs up through household drains
- Standing water in the drain field area even in dry weather
- Bright green, spongy grass in the drain field area
- A strong odor of septic in the house or near the septic tank or drain field
Septic System Installation services include:
Request a quote
- A perc test (also known as a perk test or percolation test)
- Septic system design
- Installation of conventional septic systems
- Septic tank or holding tank installation
- Installation of Best Available Technology (BAT) systems
or call us today at 410-272-2317 or 410-272-2319 with questions about septic installations. We also offer emergency service.